343Re: [NTS] Using Python instead of Perl

  • rpdooling
    Oct 19, 2005
      Jason,

      For purposes of comparison, this DOES work:

      ^!Info ^$GetOutput(python -c "import sys;print sys.version")$

      So I'm thinking it's some quirk in Python or NoteTab that sends the
      output of a regular commandline Python command to StdErr.err instead
      of allowing NoteTab to grab it with the ^$GetOutput()$ function.

      Oh well.

      rd