319Re: Smart/intelligent text formatting

  • rpdooling
    Sep 26, 2005
      Dear Alan:

      The text::autoformat works great, but it puts a hard return at the end
      of each line. Is there an option or something that can be set to avoid
      that? Alternatively, is there another script that can be run
      afterwords to remove the hard paragraph breaks at the end of each line?

      Thanks

      Rick

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic