288RE: [NTS] Double delete option for keywords

  • Larry Thomas
    Apr 20, 2004
      At 04:18 PM 4/20/04 -0400, you wrote:
      >Thank you for the help thus far. I got to the point where the clip was
      >uploaded and every thing is ready to be run and when I clicked on the clip
      >it deletes my whole keyword list instead of just duplicates. Any ideas why?
      >
      >I have attached the keyword list I am working with. I was able to get the
      >sort feature to work to get ride of the doubles, but I wonder why the double
      >delete clip is not working.
      >
      >Thanks,
      >
      > _____
      >
      >Jaan Kanellis

      I have tested the clip on your list and it works for me. I cannot think of
      why it would delete your whole list. The command ^!InsertText will delete
      a selection if there is nothing following it but in my clip, there is a
      sort command with the selection included in it so it should just sort it.

      Try this version. I have removed the ^!InsertText command and it seems to
      work for me also on your list.

      ______[Copy below this line]_______
      H="Sorting Clip"
      ;lrt@... e¿ê
      ;04/20/2004, 02:51:31 PM
      ^!IfFalse ^$IsEmpty(^$GetSelection$)$ Skip_2
      ^!Info [L]You must select some lines to be^psorted and run this clip again.
      ^!Goto Exit
      ^$StrSort("^$GetSelection$";False;True;True)$
      _____[Copy above this line]______
      | right click over the clipbook |
      | and choose "Add from Clipboard" |

      Regards,