237Re: [NTS] RegExp Script Needed to Change a Clip...

    May 29, 2003
      At 11:56 PM 5/28/03 -0400, you wrote:
      >Sheri,
      >
      >Email must have broken the clip. I get a message "Error detected near end of
      >pattern."
      >
      >Larry
      >
      >Sheri wrote:
      >> Hi Larry (Jody, Alan),
      >>
      >> Glad you could use it! Here's another I'd done that goes back from
      >> Decimal format to Character.
      >>
      >> Regards,
      >> Sheri

      Hi Larry,

      When I saw your note I tried copy/paste of my clip from Eudora and from Yahoo and both work for me so I don't know what could be wrong. I tried it under 4.92 and 4.95 Pro. I haven't tried it in Std or Light. If you think its your data breaking the clip, please send me a sample.

      Thanks,