207Re: [NTS] Screen turns black when running a Perl clip

  • Piotr Bienkowski
    May 5, 2003
      On 5 May 2003 at 12:32, Larry Hamilton wrote:

      > Piotr,
      >
      > If any of your scripts use command.com, that WinNT/2K/XP equivalent is
      > cmd.com.

      This I know, but I don't know if NTP calls either one when the
      ^!RunPerl command is used.

      > I also use WinXP Home and have had no real problems with Perl scripts
      > other than the above.

      I do not have any other problems, either, but this black screen
      thing is a visual nuisance, so to say. :(

      It does not happen for example when I get the dos output of the
      dir command. So maybe it is not a command/cmd related problem,
      but a Perl related problem?

      I use ActiveState Perl, v5.8.0 built for MSWin32-x86-multi-
      thread.

      Regards,

      Piotr Bienkowski
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic