205Re: [NTS] Screen turns black when running a Perl clip

  • Larry Hamilton
    May 5, 2003
      Piotr,

      If any of your scripts use command.com, that WinNT/2K/XP equivalent is
      cmd.com.

      I also use WinXP Home and have had no real problems with Perl scripts other
      than the above.

      Larry

      Piotr Bienkowski wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Some of you may have seen this on another list, but I still have
      > the same problem.
      >
      > After changing my system to Windows XP Home Ed., when I execute a
      > Perl clip, the screen goes black for a moment, as if the system
      > was momentarily switching to DOS mode, and then the NoteTab
      > screen returns.
      >
      > Has anybody else experienced this and what is the cure? This did
      > not happen in the Win 95 setup.
      >
      > Thanks and regards,
      >
      > Piotr
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic