125Re: [NTS] RegExp and Whole Words

    Oct 14, 2002
      --- In ntb-scripts@y..., Jody <av1611@e...> wrote:
      > I'm learning. Thanks! I did write Dave Vest, the author of AR to
      > see if he knows a shorter method using AR.

      Hi Jody,

      You should ask Dave if he would consider adding an option for
      compound (i.e., "and") type testing. Then you wouldn't need to try
      to make alternates (which are really "or" tests) act like "and"'s.

      > Download Agent Ransack from Simtel.net (agentr05.exe)
      > http://www.simtel.net/pub/dl/18453.shtml

      Just curious, what version does your Help|About screen show in Agent
      Ransack? Is it 5?!! as implied by the exe above?

      Mine, installed a few months ago, shows 1.7.1 (Prebuild 303)