No bug but nasty

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2014
      Out of the blue my NoteTab suddenly crashed on being started. This did not
      affect any of the older still installed versions so could not lie outside
      NT. Neither did deleting the .fpr and renaming the .ini help. I then sorted
      files by age and went through subdirectories. There was one more newly
      changed file

      <F:\Winutil\NoteTab\Favorites\Search Disk.fvr>

      Renaming that finally did the trick. On examination I found no
      peculiarities whatever except perhaps the length of nearly 3500 lines.

      Maybe this can help sombody else in trouble some time.