9314Looking for old freeware - HiLiText

    Apr 25, 2014
      Hi!

      I've lost a small freeware called HiLiText. I got the tip about it
      from Don Doernberg on this very list, but it was more than 10 years
      ago. Anyway, there is no free version any more and I was hoping
      someone else might have the old freeware and could share. Tips about
      similar, free or cheap, programs are also welcome.

      You can see at the page for the new paid version what it's about.
      It's very simple. It highlights all occurrences of a word in an open
      document, much as many browsers' Find tool can do today.
      http://www.fanix.com/hilitext.html