9305Re: [NTO] Neo Yahoo Groups

  • Adrien Verlee
    Sep 5, 2013
      Op 5/09/2013 23:11, Greg Chapman schreef:
      > So far, the [NTO] list is not affected. The footer still appears and
      > the link still sends you to the old site.

      On this side emailsettings in the footer is "grayed-out":

      The link is removed and with that phonenumber-policy I can't (will) sign
      in to change parameters/attributes.

      This is wrong thinking of Yahoo. They need me. I do not need Yahoo!
      --
      www.translatie.be - Over ontologie en marxisme

      www.marxists.org/admin/volunteers/biographies/averlee.htm
      www.marxists.org/nederlands/

      - Ongedeelde informatie = verloren informatie -
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic