9304Re: [NTO] Neo Yahoo Groups

  • Greg Chapman
    Sep 5, 2013
      Hi Alex,

      On 05 Sep 13 19:58 "Alex Plantema" <alex.plantema@...> said:
      > The answer is at the bottom of every message:
      >
      > > Your email settings:
      > > Individual Email | Traditional
      > >
      > > To change settings online go to:
      > > (Yahoo! ID required)

      But that's the point! The most recent [NTB] message I received came
      through as HTML. Because of that my Plain text mail program only shows
      the plain text part and that no longer shows the traditional footer
      with the link your provide.

      So far, the [NTO] list is not affected. The footer still appears and
      the link still sends you to the old site.

      However, if you go through the process of reconfirming "Traditional"
      mail, the link that appears takes you to the Neo site and from there,
      there is no route to the old site's management screen.

      Greg
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic