9302Re: [NTO] Neo Yahoo Groups

  • Adrien Verlee
    Sep 5, 2013
      Op 4/09/2013 21:02, Greg Chapman schreef:
      > How do I get my "Traditional" mail back again, without all the
      > bandwidth-wasting HTML garbage that won't display in my Plain Text
      > mail client. I can't find the option in the new "Neo" interface!

      I can't even (re)sign-in. Phone number is required. But I won't give,
      that is privat.
      That earns tons of dollars and do not think about such an elementary
      case ... Congratulations Yahoo for this unnecessary 'cleverness'.

      If this goes, then it's simply: goodbye Yahoo and Notetab!.
      --
      adrien
      - Ongedeelde informatie = verloren informatie -