9287Re: [NTO] Find all recent files with DOS

    Feb 11, 2013
      loro wrote:
      > Is it possible to find all files after a certain date and display a
      > list of them and delete them? Any other ideas?

      dir /s /od C:\*.* > list.txt

      should do it. It lists ALL the files but sorts them by age, newest
      first, so you can work through the list from the top and stop when

      Apart from that, while it is possible to hobble along for quite a long
      way, I've done it, there does come a moment when it's finally time to
      knuckle down and do a full, fresh, clean install. It seems that time has
      now come.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic