9233everything's free

    Sep 23, 2012
      I host all my files and my blog on my own webspace, which I pay a modest
      price for. But sites like wordpress.com and some file hosters seem to be
      completely free without even (at my settings, that are nothing special)
      any advertising I can see.

      Can anybody tell me how these sites are financed? All I know is, that in
      this world there's no such thing as a free lunch. (And no such thing as
      free alteration of suits. As a late elderly friend used to say: Those
      signs are wrong. What they really mean is, here you'll have to pay for
      the alteration whether you need it or not.)

      Danke

      Johann-Häck-Str. 14 Fax: +49/ 2174/ 7439 68