      From: Axel Berger <Axel-Berger@...>
      Subject: [NTO] Wordpress trackback
      To: "NoteTab Off-Topic" <ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 11:55 AM

      Unfortunately Wordpress has neither a Usenet group nor even a mailing

      list und Web fora are totally out of the question, so what am I to do,

      but bother you nice people?

      A net of spambots has found my blog <http://blog.berger-odenthal.de/>

      and is filling my comments with trackbacks. I have not found any way to

      block those (comments as such are only accepted from registered users).

      Is there one or do I have to keep deleting a dozen per day?

      Johann-Häck-Str. 14 Fax: +49/ 2174/ 7439 68