9199Re: [NTO] Huge File Size in MS Word

  • Ray Shapp
    Feb 17, 2012
      Hi Dave,

      Thanks for the reply.

      I don't think I have any hidden graphics because I saved the DOC file as a
      web page with HTM extension. That creates a separate folder containing all
      the graphics. I saw 25 graphics totalling 376KB.

      Reveal codes doesn't show anything unusual that I can see.

      I don't know why you were unable to log in to my account on Dropbox. Click
      the "login" link in the upper right corner of the Dropbox page and use the
      credentials I sent earlier:
      > https://www.dropbox.com/
      >
      > Name: Ray Shapp
      > Email: rayshapp@...
      >
      > I temporarily changed the password to *2012-02-asterism* (notice all
      > lower case.
      Thanks again.

      Ray Shapp