9191Re: [NTO] Create Universally Readable PDFs

  • Ray Shapp
    Feb 7, 2012
      Hi Axel and others,

      I discovered that the club member who was unable to read the PDF file
      wasn't allowing sufficient time for the file to download. Actual size is
      878KB. In one attempt, he downloaded about 600KB. In another try, he
      downloaded a little more. No version of the Adobe Reader will render either
      of the partially downloaded files.

      <<do you need any help in setting up ghostscript?>>

      In view of the fact that the problem has evaporated (I hand-delivered to
      him a complete file), I will decline your generous offer.

      Thanks again.

      Ray Shapp