9175Photo software to 'cut to new'

  • jeff
    Jan 5, 2012
      http://ibssg.org/clips/IMG_6240.JPG

      This is a sample of the images I am working with, photos of over 10,000
      crypt markers at a national Cemetery.

      I am wanting to crop out each marker from the image and save the
      cropped section as a new JPG. Ideally I will be able to select the area,
      and (like in Notetab) cut to a new document and save serially, in a
      target directory. The resulting images will be posted to
      http://www.findagrave.com

      I use several "freeware" programs but none seem to have this function
      without going through tedious gymnastics.

      I am fixed income and do not have Photoshop.

      Any ideas?

      --

      __

      Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG

      http://ibssg.org/blacksheep/

      "A bad event does not represent an entire life, but often leads to an understanding of the trials and troubles which made us what we are."
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic