9175Photo software to 'cut to new'

  • jeff
    Jan 5, 2012

      This is a sample of the images I am working with, photos of over 10,000
      crypt markers at a national Cemetery.

      I am wanting to crop out each marker from the image and save the
      cropped section as a new JPG. Ideally I will be able to select the area,
      and (like in Notetab) cut to a new document and save serially, in a
      target directory. The resulting images will be posted to

      I use several "freeware" programs but none seem to have this function
      without going through tedious gymnastics.

      I am fixed income and do not have Photoshop.

      Any ideas?

      Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG

      "A bad event does not represent an entire life, but often leads to an understanding of the trials and troubles which made us what we are."
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic