Re: [ntb-linux] [wine] New Wine 0.9.49 Released

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
      The update finally appeared on the Ubuntu respoitory about a week ago.
      Took some time for me to get around o testing it.

      The weird problem when text is cut, pasted or moved is still there. At
      least no new problems have appeared.

      Photoshop was doing very strange things after the upgrade. But running
      wineprefixcreate put things back in order. Thanks for the tip, Larry.