[wine] New Wine 0.9.48 Released

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      WineHQ released Wine 0.9.48 on October 26.

      I updated my Slackware 12 box yesterday, and NoteTab Pro seems fine.
      It still has the cursor issue at the bottom of a file, but as always,
      if you start typing, the visual placement of the cursor changes to
      where it really is. I typed up 17.5 pages of handwritten notes from a
      training class at work last week, and no issues.

      NoteTab Light, both 4.95 and 5.5, and Pro 5.5 all started from the
      command line without any errors on the command line.

      I have not checked for a couple of days, but so far Debian Etch did
      not have this version available.

      I was amazed that the Slackware package was ready before the Debian
      package. Usually the Slackware package is a version or two behind, but
      lately it's been fast.

      If anyone has any issue, please list the specifics.