Re: [ntb-linux] Sorry about the spam

  • buralex@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2007
      "lm_hamilton" <lm_hamilton@...> said on Oct 23, 2007 8:49 -0400 (in part):
      Sorry all about the spam.

      I removed the message from the archives.

      Commercial emails are not allowed on this list - unless I get
      $1,000,000.00 U.S. per person to receive it, before the email goes out.

      Larry Hamilton

      Larry/Julie(?):
      I noticed a SPAM file in the NTB-CLIPS files section. Julie are you the "owner" of that list now?
      Regards ... Alec -- buralex-gmail

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2007
        --- In ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com, buralex@... wrote:

        > Larry/Julie(?):
        > I noticed a SPAM file in the NTB-CLIPS files section. Julie are you
        > the "owner" of that list now?

        Alec,

        I only work with the ntb-linux list. I believe Julie administers the
        other lists.