Sorry about the spam

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2007
      Sorry all about the spam.

      I removed the message from the archives.

      Commercial emails are not allowed on this list - unless I get
      $1,000,000.00 U.S. per person to receive it, before the email goes out.

      Larry Hamilton
    • buralex@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2007
        "lm_hamilton" <lm_hamilton@...> said on Oct 23, 2007 8:49 -0400 (in part):
        Sorry all about the spam.

        I removed the message from the archives.

        Commercial emails are not allowed on this list - unless I get
        $1,000,000.00 U.S. per person to receive it, before the email goes out.

        Larry Hamilton

        Larry/Julie(?):
        I noticed a SPAM file in the NTB-CLIPS files section. Julie are you the "owner" of that list now?
        Regards ... Alec -- buralex-gmail

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 2007
          --- In ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com, buralex@... wrote:

          > Larry/Julie(?):
          > I noticed a SPAM file in the NTB-CLIPS files section. Julie are you
          > the "owner" of that list now?

          Alec,

          I only work with the ntb-linux list. I believe Julie administers the
          other lists.