[wine] Uninstall Wine/Cleanup

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21 6:19 PM
      I found this on the WineHQ.org site on how to uninstall Wine. It does
      not remove the Wine menu items.

      Also, uninstalling some programs does not remove them from the menu,
      so this also tells you where those files are stored.

      How do I uninstall Windows applications?

      Wine has its own built-in uninstaller - equivalent of Windows
      "add/remove programs" function for runnings standardized uninstallers.

      In the future we'll have a shortcut to this in Wine's menu, along with
      a shortcut to winecfg.

      The uninstaller does not remove menu entries. To remove all Wine
      created menu entries run the following commands

      rm -f $HOME/.config/menus/applications-merged/wine*
      rm -rf $HOME/.local/share/applications/wine
      rm -f $HOME/.local/share/desktop-directories/wine*
      rm -f $HOME/.local/share/icons/????_*.xpm

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23 7:58 AM
        Thanks for the tip!

        http://mail.yahoo.com