Re: [wine] New Wine 0.9.47 Released

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 18, 2007

      > Last night I updated a site and it seems the issue with garbled text
      > when removing/adding white space seems to have gone bye-bye. This
      > improvement cuts down on the window jiggling significantly.

      GREAT! I'll mark this off the list of issues, unless I hear from you
      otherwise.

      I suggest you keep a copy of the Wine package that you know works
      well, in case the next Wine update undoes something.

      I keep two or three older versions on my Slackware system.

      I just got the 0.9.47 for Slackware and it seems ok.

      No real time to test as there is a big series of thunderstorms blowing
      through. Thundertorm warnings, and even a tornado warning two counties
      over.

      Well, time to power down!