Re: [ntb-linux] Re: [wine] New Wine 0.9.46 Released

    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 17, 2007
      On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:33:24 -0000 "lm_hamilton" <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:

      | --- In ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com, sisterscape <sisterscape@...> wrote:
      | >
      | > After the upgrade, NoteTab seems to be running well. In addition,
      | > Photoshop 7 is now loading correctly!
      |
      | Did you see that NoteTab 5.5 was released today?
      |
      | Both Light and Pro are running well on my Slackware box.
      |
      | I'll update my Debian box later tonight.
      |
      | Larry

      I upgraded to the new Wine version but no changes yet.

      If I upgrade to NoteTab Pro 5.5 will I lose my current settings, etc.? I'm thinking it just installs on top of the current one, as if it were a new program, wiping out the old settings.

      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 17, 2007
        --- Lee Underwood <leeu@...> wrote:
        > I upgraded to the new Wine version but no changes
        > yet.
        >
        > If I upgrade to NoteTab Pro 5.5 will I lose my
        > current settings, etc.? I'm thinking it just
        > installs on top of the current one, as if it were a
        > new program, wiping out the old settings.

        Lee,

        If you already have NoteTab version 5.x, the only
        thing that is overwritten are the standard clip
        libraries, and help files.

        http://mail.yahoo.com