Re: [wine] New Wine 0.9.46 Released

    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 13, 2007

      > Here's the link to the screenshot -
      > http://www.eartherdesigns.com/ss/text.gif. You never commented on
      > this when I first posted it. Either moving the text out of the
      > window or changing the size of the window (even slightly) sets
      > things right.

      What are the steps to make this occur? I would like to see if I can
      duplicate it.

      Thankfully, there are two easy workarounds.

      Please clarify what you mean by, "moving the text out of the window".

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 13, 2007

        > What are the steps to make this occur? I would like to see if I can
        > duplicate it.

        Just cutting and/or pasting causes this to happen. Sometimes adding or
        eliminating white space will do it too.

        > Please clarify what you mean by, "moving the text out of the window".

        Scrolling would be a more accurate term. If you scroll the text off
        screen then bring it back, the text is no longer garbled.

        New Wine version is not yet available in the Synaptic updates. I'll
        check again tomorrow.

        http://farechase.yahoo.com/
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 17, 2007
          On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:33:24 -0000 "lm_hamilton" <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:

          | --- In ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com, sisterscape <sisterscape@...> wrote:
          | >
          | > After the upgrade, NoteTab seems to be running well. In addition,
          | > Photoshop 7 is now loading correctly!
          |
          | Did you see that NoteTab 5.5 was released today?
          |
          | Both Light and Pro are running well on my Slackware box.
          |
          | I'll update my Debian box later tonight.
          |
          | Larry

          I upgraded to the new Wine version but no changes yet.

          If I upgrade to NoteTab Pro 5.5 will I lose my current settings, etc.? I'm thinking it just installs on top of the current one, as if it were a new program, wiping out the old settings.

          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 17, 2007
            --- Lee Underwood <leeu@...> wrote:
            > I upgraded to the new Wine version but no changes
            > yet.
            >
            > If I upgrade to NoteTab Pro 5.5 will I lose my
            > current settings, etc.? I'm thinking it just
            > installs on top of the current one, as if it were a
            > new program, wiping out the old settings.

            Lee,

            If you already have NoteTab version 5.x, the only
            thing that is overwritten are the standard clip
            libraries, and help files.

            http://mail.yahoo.com