[ntb-linux] New Poll for ntb-linux

  • <ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2013
      ntb-linux group:

      What flavor of Linux do you use?

      - Ubuntu or variant (Edubuntu, Kubuntu, etc.)
      - Red Hat or Fedora
      - Debian
      - Slackware
      - Custom/I compiled my own
      - Other

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
      (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
      ntb-linux-digest@yahoogroups.com
      ntb-linux-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      <*> Your use of Y! Groups is subject to:
    • <ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2013
        ntb-linux group:

        How do you access Linux?

        - My computer only has one Operating System - Linux.
        - I dual boot Windows and Linux.
        - I multi-boot Windows, Linux and one or more other Operating Systems.
        - I run Linux in a Virtual Machine on Windows.
        - I run Linux off a LiveCD on Windows.
        - I run Linux in a Virtual Machine on an Operating System other than Windows.
        - I run Linux off a LiveCD on an Operating System other than Windows.
        - I run Linux with other versions of Linux via Virtual Machines or Live CDs.
        - I run Linux and if I have to use Windows it is in a Virtual Machine.