Re: [ntb-linux] Update at Wine HQ

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 20, 2013
      What he said. ;-> It's there but just not approved yet (Probably not a high priority software).

      Lee

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 26, 2013

        I got several emails indicating that an admin has released your submission.

        Larry Hamilton

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 26, 2013
          Thanks, Larry. I just seen them. Although I don't understand why they changed the rating as the one before. It has the same "problems". Oh well ...