Re: [ntb-linux] Update at Wine HQ

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 17, 2013
      I don't see it either, but I did get notifications that information was added. One link indicated that it was queued for update, so maybe it will be a bit before the rest of us see it.

      Larry Hamilton
      lm_hamilton@...

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 20, 2013
        What he said. ;-> It's there but just not approved yet (Probably not a high priority software).

        Lee

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 26, 2013

          I got several emails indicating that an admin has released your submission.

          Larry Hamilton

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 26, 2013
            Thanks, Larry. I just seen them. Although I don't understand why they changed the rating as the one before. It has the same "problems". Oh well ...