Update at Wine HQ

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 16, 2013
      I just posted an update for NoteTab Pro 7.1 over at Wine HQ: http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=6485
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 17, 2013
        I'm not seeing anything about 7.1 at that link.

          I don't see it either, but I did get notifications that information was added. One link indicated that it was queued for update, so maybe it will be a bit before the rest of us see it.

          Larry Hamilton
          lm_hamilton@...

          I'm not seeing anything about 7.1 at that link.

            What he said. ;-> It's there but just not approved yet (Probably not a high priority software).

            Lee

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 26, 2013

              I got several emails indicating that an admin has released your submission.

              Larry Hamilton

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 26, 2013
                Thanks, Larry. I just seen them. Although I don't understand why they changed the rating as the one before. It has the same "problems". Oh well ...