Combining Two Commands

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2013
      Looking for a little help with a clip I am making. This might have been asked before, if so, just point me in the right direction.

      Is it possible to combine two commands in one line in a clip. especially in a wizard?

      For instance: The wizard I am creating is a selection of different types of formatting of hrefs in an HTML document. So far I have this:

      ===============

      ^!SetWizardLabel "Select Info to Include in Link"
      ^!InsertWizardHtml ^?[(T=A;H=20)Choose file to open=Title-and-Text^=<a href="^$GetClipboard$" title="^$GetLine$">^&</a>|Enter name of download file^=<a href="/download.php?file=^$GetClipboard$" title="Link to document download">^&</a>|Enter name for jump file^=<a href="/jump.php?m=^?[Enter jump name]" title="Link to book" rel="nofollow">^&</a>]

      (I still have more to add.) The last line:

      Enter name for jump file^=<a href="/jump.php?m=^?[Enter jump name]" title="Link to book" rel="nofollow">^&</a>

      is the one I want to add another command to ( something like ^!Open "jump.php" ), which would be to open the file "jump.php" so I can then add the "jump name" to it. (The file is a script I use to make links to affiliates much easier to read.)

      Thanks!

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2013
        Sorry, I posted to the wrong list. Reposted to notetab@yahoogroups.com

        Lee