ntb-linux Clip Library in File Area

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 8:45 AM
      The ntb-linux Clip Library I mentioned for gathering information is in File Area.

      It is called:

      ntb-linux.zip
      ntb-linux Clip Library Version 1.0.1

      Put this in your NoteTab Libraries under Wine.

      The clip "Get Wine & *nix Info" is what we need. I need to update it to capture information on Monitors and Video drivers, if possible. Until then, you will need to gather that information manually, as suggested by Alan's posts.

      It also has a clip for getting Windows information, that will work in both Wine and Windows.

      It has a few other clips that you might find helpful.

      If there are suggestions for additions or improvements, please let me know.