Wine 1.3.25 Released

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2011
      Wine 1.3.25 Released was released Friday, July 22.

      No difference apparent in functioning of NoteTab Pro in this version, outside of the previously identified issues I have shared with the group.

      I have been updating with each new version of Wine as it becomes available for Ubuntu, with no ill effects.

      Been busy with life, so limited time for posting.

      Hope all are well.