Re: which version of wine?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2011
      Rachel,

      Wine Stable: Wine 1.2.3, is the one that most people feel comfortable with and should work fine.

      However, I do not have a Mac, so cannot comment with authority.

      I run Linux, usually the latest Ubuntu, and I update to the latest development version of Wine when it is available for Ubuntu.

      Can any Mac users give Rachel some advice?

      ~ Larry