Re: NoteTab problems

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2011
      Mike,

      Welcome to the group.

      I have not run into that myself.

      I tend to run Pro however, so that may be why.

      If anyone else has any experience with this, please let us know.

      ~ Larry

      --- In ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mikegrant65@...> wrote:
      > Apologies if I'm bringing up questions answered long ago, but I can't find anything when I search the group.
      >
      > I recently installed Ubuntu 10 on my Thinkpad T43, and then Wine and NoteTab Light. NoteTab starts up quick, but I have a couple of issues:
      >
      > (1) Very slow loading of large (400K) files
      > (2) When I search for text, the search text isn't highlighted as it usually is under Windows, though the cursor does jump to the right place.
      >
      > These problems aren't deal breakers, but they are kind of irritating. Just wondering if anyone else has encountered these and managed to fix them?

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2011
        Larry,

        I think I'll try an older version of Light and see what happens; the WineHQ website only lists 5.5 and 5.7.

        - Mike

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2011
          I don't think that will work. I am behind on updating the versions listed there. ;-)