NoteTab problems

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4 2:27 AM
      Apologies if I'm bringing up questions answered long ago, but I can't find anything when I search the group.

      I recently installed Ubuntu 10 on my Thinkpad T43, and then Wine and NoteTab Light. NoteTab starts up quick, but I have a couple of issues:

      (1) Very slow loading of large (400K) files
      (2) When I search for text, the search text isn't highlighted as it usually is under Windows, though the cursor does jump to the right place.

      These problems aren't deal breakers, but they are kind of irritating. Just wondering if anyone else has encountered these and managed to fix them?
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4 5:12 PM
        Mike,

        Welcome to the group.

        I have not run into that myself.

        I tend to run Pro however, so that may be why.

        If anyone else has any experience with this, please let us know.

        ~ Larry

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7 1:20 AM
          Larry,

          I think I'll try an older version of Light and see what happens; the WineHQ website only lists 5.5 and 5.7.

          - Mike

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 7 7:33 AM
            I don't think that will work. I am behind on updating the versions listed there. ;-)