Re: [ntb-linux] Digest Number 188

  • Ronald B Cadby
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2010
      Hi Larry,

      Sorry for the delayed response.

      I'm using NoteTab Pro 6 (paid for) and TopStyle3 trial version.

      So, the problem may indeed be that I have to purchase the TopStyle
      program before it will integrate.

      I'm not sure what the Windows OS setting has to do with it, but I tried
      both the XP and 7 settings to no avail.

      I've been shackled with other problems and will purchase TopStyle (I
      think) to see if that's the solution. I'll let y'all know here when/if.

      Thanks for all the support..............Ron

      --
      You can lead a horse to water.....(The Hoarse Whisperer)
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2010
        Ron,

        I downloaded a copy of TopStyle 3 lite and it did indeed work.

        What is the version of 3?

        Is there an error message?

        What other symptoms do you have?

        The more specific the better.