Re: [ntb-linux] Re: [NH] NoteTab Pro and TopStyle

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2010
      Yes, I have this version on a backup somewhere.

      I downloaded from this site and scanned and it appears to be free of viruses, etc.

      I installed it and it works correctly with NoteTab on Wine. I did have some access violations, but did not go into in-depth testing, beyond confirming that it works.

      Thanks for this Alec.

      ~Larry