Re: [NH] NoteTab Pro and TopStyle

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2010
      Larry (and others -cc ntb-linux )
      Someone else commented that integration worked up to version 3.x of
      TopStyle.
      Googling [old version topstyle] One of the top results is:

      Download *Topstyle* Lite (Free) -
      FilePig<http://filepig.org/download/topstyle_lite/>
      <http://filepig.org/download/topstyle_lite/>Latest Version *TopStyle* Lite
      3.5. *Older Versions* *...* *TopStyle* contains powerful tools for building
      standards-compliant web sites -
      http://filepig.org/download/topstyle_lite/

      I didn't complete the download but the links to it appear to work. Might be
      worth a try - not sure whether TopStyle Light with whatever its restrictions
      will satisfy OP's requirements?

      Regards ... Alec

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2010
        Yes, I have this version on a backup somewhere.

        I downloaded from this site and scanned and it appears to be free of viruses, etc.

        I installed it and it works correctly with NoteTab on Wine. I did have some access violations, but did not go into in-depth testing, beyond confirming that it works.

        Thanks for this Alec.

        ~Larry