The Wine development release 1.3.0 is now available.

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2010
      The new development version, 1.3.0, had it's first release today.

      Don't go to this version if you are unsure of development/beta software.

      I will be updating and verifying the various issues that we know NoteTab has had, as well as the few bigger issues that remained as of 1.2.0.

      I'll post results once I update.

      If anyone else goes to the development version, keep us informed of your issues and what OS & version you are running.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2010
        It is too new, so the Ubuntu version is not yet ready.

        Will update when I get it, etc.

        ~ Larry

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 28, 2010
          Ubuntu update was finally available a week or so ago, still have same issues with last beta.

          Now 1.3.1 is out, but waiting for it on Ubuntu.