Bug 11956 - NoteTab All types & versions Select Clip Library from Library Bar

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2010
      Bug 11956 - NoteTab All types & versions Select Clip Library from Library Bar

      The bug where clicking the library name on the library bar closes the clipbook window is still in issue in Wine 1.2 RC7.

      I forgot about this one when I updated this list here yesterday.

      The same work around still works - click the library name desired and move the mouse over the document window before releasing the mouse button.