Ubuntu USB support was Re: DO NOT UNDERSTAND? MacOSX

  • Al
    Message 1 of 21 , May 26, 2010
      http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/ubuntu-63/

      Rather likely your query re Ubuntu and USB etc. will get answered (if
      not already answered - be sure to search the forum) if you look there.

      Lots hits for you returned at next re "ubuntu/usb"

      http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Alinuxquestions.org%2Fquestions%2Fubuntu-63%2F+usb&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

      site:whatever_domain.com searchword