Re: [ntb-linux] Re: NTB clipbooks on a MacOSX

    Message 1 of 21 , May 26 7:16 AM
      Claes,

      Thanks for this path. I am sure it will be helpful next time another user has a question with Wine on Mac.

      Man, that is one long convoluted path though.

      Larry Hamilton

      Message 2 of 21 , May 26 5:12 PM
        http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/ubuntu-63/

        Rather likely your query re Ubuntu and USB etc. will get answered (if
        not already answered - be sure to search the forum) if you look there.

        Lots hits for you returned at next re "ubuntu/usb"

        http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Alinuxquestions.org%2Fquestions%2Fubuntu-63%2F+usb&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

        site:whatever_domain.com searchword