Re: [ntb-linux] Re: DO NOT UNDERSTAND???

  • Len Tyree
    Message 1 of 21 , May 26, 2010
      Hi Greg:
      Did not mean to 'spam' anything. Just wanted to understand why those e-mails (6) were sent to me concerning something I knew nothing about. Maybe I signed up to a NoteTab forum or something long ago, and now forgot about. I had NoteTab Pro when I was on Windows, but had a hard time getting it back when I went to Ubuntu/Linux; sent Fookes a message or two, and finally got it back, but had to fork up another $19 for it. No problem. (It's worth it).

      I responded to each one of those messages with the same message not knowing that they would land on the same desk. No spam, sorry.
      Len Tyree.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 21 , May 26, 2010
        I started this list for anyone wanting to use NoteTab on systems other than Windows. It is mostly using Wine on Linux, since that is what most of us use, but any OS that can run Wine (or even emulators), is welcome discussion.

        Larry Hamilton

        Message 3 of 21 , May 26, 2010
          Claes,

          Thanks for this path. I am sure it will be helpful next time another user has a question with Wine on Mac.

          Man, that is one long convoluted path though.

          Larry Hamilton

          Message 4 of 21 , May 26, 2010
            http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/ubuntu-63/

            Rather likely your query re Ubuntu and USB etc. will get answered (if
            not already answered - be sure to search the forum) if you look there.

            Lots hits for you returned at next re "ubuntu/usb"

            http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Alinuxquestions.org%2Fquestions%2Fubuntu-63%2F+usb&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

            site:whatever_domain.com searchword