Wine 1.2 RC1 Released

    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2010
      The first Release Candidate for Wine 1.2 was released. 1.2 will be the one to upgrade to, once it is final, for those who prefer not to use the bi-weekly updates.

      Wine 1.2 RC-1 Released:

      http://www.winehq.org/announce/1.2-rc1

      Larry Hamilton

      PS - Sorry for the lack of posts for so long. Things have been too chaotic (Long story.) to take time to put Linux on my new PC, that I got in Oct. I am hoping to do so soon.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2010
        I just figured that nobody was having issues . . .

        I may be about to have some. Got a new 1TB drive on which I will probably install Lucid this coming week. Oh boy! Not looking forward to it.