Re: [ntb-linux] [wine] Clip - Workaround to launch active NoteTab document in Firefox for Linux

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2007
      That seems like a real roundabout way to do this task.

      All I did was enter /usr/X11R6/bin/firefox in the Internet/Main Browser
      field. That launchs the open document in (Linux) Firefox from the icon
      in the toolbar. Or am I missing something?

      But even at that, I don't often launch web files that way because PHP
      files need to be opened via local host.

      Since I don't do filenames with spaces, that won't be an issue for me.

      NoteTab is working smoothly here. Haven't run across a glitch yet.

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC