Wine 1.1.30 Released

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2009
      Wine 1.1.30 was release September 25 and is now available in Ubuntu. Still same old issues. Display of the library bar at the bottom does not show the library.

      I've had it installed about a week, just behind on posting.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
        Thanks, Larry, for keeping us posted and checking the updates. I appreciate it.

        Lee

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2009
          Glad to help.

          Just wish I had the money to pay for a wine bounty on our issues, like Google did a year or two ago for some issues for specific apps.

          Maybe we could take donations, but I don't have time to coordinate that.

          Larry Hamilton