Wine 1.1.26 Released

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2009
      Wine 1.1.26 was released Friday, July 17, and the Ubuntu package was available on the 18th.

      I updated my version of Wine and still the usual minor issues.

      I started NTP from a bash script from bash. I got some messages that were not just the usual ones. There were lots of fixes in Wine (none that helps the minor issues with NoteTab), so something is happening that did not before. It does not appear to affect how NoteTab functions in Wine.

      Hopefully this will get addressed fairly soon. We have had these same issues for over a year.

      One way to get attention to the issues is to go to Winehq.org and sign up for the AppDB and leave votes on the bugs. The more votes, the more likely they are to fix it.

      The other way, is for the independently wealthy among us to put up a bounty for a bug.