Re: [ntb-linux] Moved from Slackware to Ubuntu

    Message 1 of 4 , May 18, 2009
      Well, that's not a fun way to spend a weekend. Lots of sympathy from me. :)
      The upside is that you will be more in sync with our observations. Obviously there won't be any from me as I'm still on wine-1.0. If it works . . .

      Message 2 of 4 , May 19, 2009

        > Well, that's not a fun way to spend a weekend. Lots of sympathy from me. :)
        > The upside is that you will be more in sync with our observations. Obviously there won't be any from me as I'm still on wine-1.0. If it works . . .

        Yes, it was a tiring weekend. I think I finally have all my usual software in place.

        Having the apt repository available made for an interesting read, and a few new packages to play with. It's too easy to waste time looking over all the goodies that are available.

        I have a PC with Ubuntu, but I only fire it up on occasion, so it will be much more handy this way.

        Hopefully we can make more progress this way.