Re: [ntb-linux] [was Win2K] OT: Photoshop resolved [wine]

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 24, 2007

      > Please bear with me Larry . . .
      <snip>
      > The last winecfg change runs counter to the settings
      > that Larry advised
      > for NoteTab so this off topic post is tenuously
      > related to NoteTab and
      > Wine after all!!

      Sisterscape,

      I think I can let this slide.

      I did not want to make this an all-purpose Wine
      support list.

      I guess, if we can keep it focused, and come up with
      something that helps out one of us in need, and it is
      not a product in direct competition with a Fookes
      product, it should be OK. I own the list, but don't
      want to be an iron-handed dictator. That never ends
      well.

      I don't get paid by Eric, I just want to help get the
      word out about great products that really help me out.
      The more business that goes Eric's way, the more he
      can work on the programs I use, especially NoteTab.
      ;-)

      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658